The Staff Accountant is a Global position reporting directly to the Senior Manager of Accounting and Administration. We are looking for a talented individual with extensive accounting experience to become part of our fast-paced, dynamic and creative culture. As an experienced accountant working in our Clinton office, you will be responsible for prompt, efficient, and accurate transaction processing; compliance with company policies; and interpretation and reporting of key financial information. Your contributions in these key areas will help ensure the financial stability of the firm, and enable continued growth.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with the preparation of a full set of books (trial balance, P&L, Balance Sheet, Fixed Assets)
- Assist with the purchase to payment cycle for the Radius US operations. Processing of approximately 200 supplier invoices and employee expense reports per month. Prepare checks and wire transfer disbursements accordingly
- Assist with the preparation of Internal/external customer invoicing and revenue accruals in a professional fee-for-service environment
- Assist with accounts receivable management and collection
- Prepare audit-worthy account balance reconciliations each month
- Assist in cost management activities, participating in brainstorming sessions and executing recommendations which result in process efficiencies and out-of-pocket savings
- Participate in ad hoc projects
MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- B.S. degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business
The successful candidate for this position must have a good foundation in accounting and/or finance, and experience in transaction processing, and cash management.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a professional staff position in a global technical environment
- Ability to quickly grasp issues, analyze, prioritize, and effectively communicate within the local Radius
- Advanced Excel spreadsheet abilities required
- Deltek-Vision experience is a plus
- Must possess a strong results-oriented work ethic, be flexible, able to juggle multiple priorities, and be detail oriented. Experience in a professional fee-for-service organization is a plus
- Good communication skills, both written and oral; position will interact with multiple offices across the U.S and internationally.
Interested in applying? Submit your resume by clicking here. You will be directed to apply for this Radius position at Jabil.com, our corporate partner’s website.
Jabil is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.