Radius Innovation & Development is seeking a talented and experienced Office Manager to join our new Chicago studio.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director and indirectly to the management team, this position is the key point person for directing and executing daily office operations and providing executive-level administrative support to programs, clients, and staff.
- Makes an outstanding impression at the front reception desk to visitors and employees. Ensures that meeting rooms, public areas, and rest rooms are highly presentable. Ensures timely setup of conference rooms, coffee, and mail delivery systems
- Organizes, performs, and oversees office operations and procedures, such as scanning, filing, and faxing communications, and other administrative services
- Maintains studio calendar noting travel and absence schedules and client visits
- Event planning for both external, internal, and cross office events
- Maintains adequate office supply inventory
- Supports Human Resource activities and processes
- Assists in the coordination of candidate interviews (travel, agenda, etc.) with manager, Human Resources, and hiring manager, when applicable
- Supports studio-specific financial operational activities, including petty cash and AMEX statements
- Works with corporate partners, helps coordinate travel arrangements, including identifying, recommending, and selecting alternatives based on cost and schedule. Where appropriate, publicizes visitor schedules to those who “need-to-know”
- Maximizes studio productivity through proficient use of appropriate software applications
- Prepares and generates project notebooks and reports for RPD group and others as required
- Ensures interior and exterior of facility are highly presentable and sets up conference rooms for meetings and interviews
- Collaborates effectively with the management team to help coordinate and ensure that all of the various needs of the office are being met
- Supports Radius sales activities, such as capabilities presentations, case study development, meeting coordination, market research, proposal development and tracking, etc.
- Supports project teams by compiling secondary research via the internet
- Helps support sales and marketing activities, including news articles, database/mailing list management, and other marketing programs as they arise
- Maintains effective relationships with suppliers (office supplies, facilities, and maintenance)
- Collaborates with office managers in other Radius studios to establish best practices
- Performs miscellaneous office administrative duties as requested
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree, or appropriate level of experience can be substituted for educational requirements
- Minimum of 3 years of experience supporting executive level management
ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
- A “can-do”, helpful, and supportive attitude to all Radius team members and clients
- Ability to think proactively beyond current situation and prioritize tasks for completion
- Exceptional computer skills, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and exposure to Gmail
- Ability to maintain the highest level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Excellent organization, time management, and follow-through skills with high attention to detail
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and responsiveness in all activities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Motivated self-starter taking initiative in:
- Achieving closure quickly and effectively on all open items
- Asking others what support needs they may have
- Proactively supporting all Radius team members
- Taking care of all visitors needs to ensure a positive Radius experience
Interested in applying? Submit your resume by clicking here. You will be directed to apply for this Radius position at Jabil.com, our corporate partner’s website.
Jabil is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.