Radius is a global innovation and development consulting firm serving the healthcare, packaging, consumer, and commercial/industrial markets. At Radius, our secret ingredient is our people. We hire talented individuals with a passion for delivering results that know how to design, develop, and deliver products that are better than anything on the market today. We build multidisciplinary teams of product strategists, researchers, designers, human factors specialists, engineers, quality, and manufacturing experts who thrive on solving our clients’ most complex challenges for bringing successful products to market.
Join our award-winning team if you want to sharpen your skills on a variety of projects. It goes without saying: we offer a dynamic, fast-paced work environment with plenty of growth opportunities, excellent compensation, and benefits.
We are looking for a talented, experienced, and highly motivated account development professional who will manage and grow Radius’ relationships and programs. This role will report directly to the Vice President, Global Business Development with significant interface with the Site Managing Director and leadership and program personnel across Radius global offices.
In this role you will proactively contribute to the strategic direction of Radius, growing revenue and accounts. You will be responsible for ensuring sustained business growth of the firm through continual account development from the identification, qualification, expansion and closure of new Jabil/Nypro and external programs.
This is a highly visible and dynamic position whose focus will be on Radius site-specific and global organizational initiatives.
- Proactively identify, pursue, nurture and convert new opportunities from Radius clients and partners
- Close new business and additional scopes of work
- Develop new programs with the goal of establishing new revenue
- Actively participate in program scoping and proposal development
- Manage and increase the throughput and quality of Opportunities in the pipeline
- Establish Radius ongoing programs and “anchor” Accounts ($.5M to $2M YoY)
- Steward clients and provide highest level of client service
- Act with a global perspective for the client’s best interest and increase probability of wining work by collaborating and working across Radius sites
- Collaborate with Radius Site leadership and delivery teams in the active development of scoping and producing of proposals. Work with others in the firm as needed to close opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical or electrical engineering, design or relevant area; Master’s degree preferred
ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
You build confidence, creating a dialogue around solutions. You create long-term business partnerships through consulting and a problem solving approach connecting client’s needs, priorities and aspirations with Radius’ value, capabilities and solutions. More specifically, the candidate will have the following skills:
- 10-15 years experience in innovation, design, strategy, technology, product /management; ideally a direct experience in multidisciplinary consulting services
- Trusted advisory around technical, innovation, design, user experience and development needs
- Understands stakeholder needs, both formal and informal; able to apply Radius’s value propositions apply
- Supports and advises partners on Radius value proposition, offerings, client strategies and presentations
- Possesses a mixed technical, design and a commercial background, with the ability to work across tech and business needs
- Provides subject matter expertise to clients while being hands-on helping customers plan and initiate programs that support their ongoing goals
- Experienced in business development, consulting, professional service, consultative sales or technical advisory services with substantially sized clients and senior level engagement
- Solutions-oriented; consistently identify needs clients may not recognize and ensure that approaches and solutions are a strong match between client/Radius objectives
- Ensures high client retention, increases business with retained clients and supports high client satisfaction ratings while ensuring program scope and profitability
- Impeccable follow-up and program management by setting the example and ensuring that all documentation (salesforce.com, proposals, program notes, and action items) are executed in a timely manner
- Continuously reviews and understands consumer and market trends and competitive intelligence to identify insights and guide growth. Shares relevant information with leadership and the teams
- Strong communication skills with great energy, gravitas and high professionalism representing Radius
- Possesses direct global experience and understands an international context of business, product development, innovation and design
- Performance-oriented and thrives around metrics and accountability
Interested in applying? Submit your resume by clicking here. You will be directed to apply for this Radius position at Jabil.com, our corporate partner’s website.