Radius Innovation & Development is seeking a talented and experienced Director of Strategy to join our Clinton, MA location. In this role you will be responsible for building a world-class strategy and research team that synergizes across our global offices. Your team will apply strategy and research to all stages of the product development lifecycle – understanding user needs and market opportunities, envisioning new solutions, market validation, business modeling, requirements definition, architecture definition, design, implementation, and supporting strategies to create business successes for our clients.
This role will be central to the leadership team in our Boston office, the backbone of forming our culture, offerings and building our business.
HAVE WHAT IT TAKES:
- Ability to build and mentor a killer team and collaborative, engaging culture
- 10-15 years of professional experience in your discipline, or a graduate degree and 8+ years of professional experience
- Take part in west coast business development efforts and seek joint venture opportunities through our Jabil relationship; Experience with sales presentations and proposal development.
- Experience managing and guiding clients and colleagues through the natural twists and turns of strategic innovation. You are able to guide the process from framing a challenge, to research and insights, to concept and implementation.
- Can apply strategic principles to any and all channels of engagement, including product, digital and service.
- You speak in a visual language. You’ve got a knack for succinctly capturing thoughts and expressing them to others. You have a strong strategic voice and point of view on where to go and why. You love ambiguous problems and are able to capture a clear and concise design strategy. You thrive in making the complex simple and digestible.
- You are an excellent communicator with great instincts about how to synthesize and tell a captivating story, build a deep rapport, and give honest feedback at all levels of an organization: both with clients and with the global Radius team.
- You are confident and flexible and have experience working in interdisciplinary teams where harmonious collaboration is imperative.
- You have examples of problem solving where you have lead organizations and teams to arrive at successful solutions grounded in insights about people and markets.
- You can easily switch from macro to micro; from understanding the strategic value and business dynamics of an organization’s product or service, to caring about implementation at a detailed level.
Radius is a global innovation and development consulting firm. At Radius, our secret ingredient is our people: we hire the best, invest deeply and learn constantly. Our multi-disciplinary teams of strategists, researchers, designers, human factors specialists, engineers, quality, and manufacturing experts thrive on solving our clients’ most complex challenges for bringing successful products to market.
Join our award winning team if you want to sharpen your skills and geek out on a variety of projects. It goes without saying; we offer a dynamic, fast-paced work environment with plenty of growth opportunities, excellent compensation, and benefits.
Interested in applying? Submit your resume by clicking here. You will be directed to apply for this Radius position at Jabil.com, our corporate partner’s website.